Kindness Inspires Me

It makes me feel happy when people are kind to me. It makes me want to be better at things when people encourage me to do my best. For example, I have the best basketball teammates. They always cheer me on. It makes me feel good. I want to cheer them on in return. My parents always tell me that I have a kind heart. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I wish people were more kind to each other. Kindness would make the world even better.kindness1

4 thoughts on “Kindness Inspires Me

• January 26, 2016 at 12:23 am
    Permalink

My Dearest Cobi,

Thank you for being one of the sweetest people I know. Your kindness will take you far. You are loved by so many. We are so proud of your big heart.

Love,
    Mom

Reply
  • January 28, 2016 at 12:01 am
    Permalink

Dear Cobi,
    I am glad that you chose kindness to be your inspiring post. It made me feel happy to read this post. It is great to have such a kind and gentle classmate. I can tell that you worked hard on this post. Your results were a great success, because you worked hard and to reveal the results……let me think……..your post was…magnificent! You are a faith full blogger but you just don’t know it yet.[:
    Howdy,
    Katie

Reply
  • April 19, 2016 at 7:52 pm
    Permalink

Dear Cobi, It takes a true man to show his feelings. You are correct that kindness can make the world even better. What is the nicest thing you have ever done.

From Gavin

Reply
  • May 5, 2016 at 2:17 pm
    Permalink

Hi Cobi, I’m Kelly Online from
    http://kellyonlineb.edublogs.org/ .
    I find its very nice to right a post about kindness. Because it reminds people to be kind to author people. Also kindness inspires me to. Great post!!! Keep up the good work.
    Kelly Online

Reply