The Most Important Things

The most important thing to me is water. It is important to me because it is healthy and it helps everyone. I drink three glasses a day. How many do you glasses do you drink?
1.It gives you energy.
2.It helps energy every day.
3.It helps from dehydration.
4.It helps digestion.
water

7 thoughts on “The Most Important Things

• February 21, 2016 at 8:57 pm
    Permalink

Dear Cobi,
    We are so fortunate to have clean water to drink. I try to drink as much water as I can each day. I’d like to hear more about how it helps everyone. Will you tell us more about the health benefits of water?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • February 22, 2016 at 11:10 pm
    Permalink

Dear Cobi,

I like your post about water. I agree that it is really important for us. Its also really important for plants, animals and our environment too. Do you remember how hot and dry it was last spring? We saw salmon dying in the Willamette river last spring because the water was so low and warm. I hope that doesn’t happen this year!

Yours Truly,

Rob (Jace’s Dad)

Reply
  • February 24, 2016 at 5:06 am
    Permalink

Dear Cobi and Rob,
    I really enjoyed reading Cobi’s post and Rob’s comments. Water is so important! To me, it’s the most refreshing drink there is for our health. I think you both brought out some interesting ideas about water and the effects that the environment plays on healthy streams. I think you are great learning partners together.
    From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • March 3, 2016 at 12:01 am
    Permalink

Hi Cobi,
    I am also thankful for water too. What is yore favorite drink?
    From
    Lucas

Reply
  • April 18, 2016 at 7:41 pm
    Permalink

Dear Cobi,
    We are so lucky to have some very clean water. Just think about all those poor kids in Kenya or Tanzania, like Nya in A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. I take showers almost daily. I’ve never really thought about that while I do. Why are you most thankful for water?

-Ethan

Reply
  • April 22, 2016 at 1:47 pm
    Permalink

Hi Cobi,
    My name is Trinity and I’m from Mr. Geiman’s class. I really like how you asked a question in your post. For me it depends on how big the glass would be, but I’m guessing I drink about 2 or more a day. What is a situation when water helped you? Please visit my blog at http://blog.elanco.org/xiongo8o/ .

Reply
  • May 10, 2016 at 10:34 pm
    Permalink

Dear Cobi,
    I agree with you very much. I drink about four or five glasses of water each day but I also drink other refreshing things too. What made yu think of writing a post on this topic?

Sincerely,
    Joseph

Reply